Are you looking for unique and stylish jewelry you can show off this summer? Look no further than Indie-Pendant. This high fashion jewelry is designed with a special attention to detail and sparkle, using the finest gems to make the best products. We’re happy to have owner of Indie-Pendant, Anjali, sharing with us today about her background and what new trends you might be seeing next.
1) What makes your company unique?
2) How did you start making?
I have been designing from way back, but started it professionally in 2008, after having completed my Graduate Gemology from GIA.
3) What inspires you as a maker?
Everything around me is source of inspiration- art, nature, fashion and friends.
4) What are two things you'd like customers to know about you?
I love bespoke, working with customers in designing a unique piece is what I desperately seek and gives me great joy! Resetting or redesigning old pieces is also what I love doing.
5) What's a new project you're excited about?
Light weight gold jewelry with diamonds and gemstones; Swarovski Crystal set hair accessories- you heard it first here!
6) What's on your playlist as you're creating?
Sweet Caroline- Neil Diamond, I won’t back down- Tom Petty
7) Let's keep it local, what Chicago restaurant do you think everyone must try?
Having relocated in 2014 with 3 boys (10,4,2) eating out is a rare event! Then again, no trip to Chi town is complete without Deep Dish Pizza so for that - Pizzera Uno. Breakfast is BIG in my family and a few spots are favorites- Tre Kronor, Bryan Mars Breakfast Club, Ann Sathers...
Keep up with Indie-Pendant by following on Facebook.